Our commitment to exemplary service includes ensuring your safety. Club Hotel Silvestre offers this information related to the COVID-19 virus.
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments related to COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our guests and employees is of utmost importance.
We are committed to doing everything possible to make Club Hotel Silvestre a respite when you visit us.
Therefore, we have decided to further raise our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety. You can count on us to be a safe journey and face the challenge of the coronavirus.
What we are doing differently:
We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Labor, General Directorate of Hygiene and Safety of DR.
We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitation safety procedures in both the guest and back areas. We are disinfecting high traffic public areas more frequently.
• Hand sanitizers are located in places like reception and restaurant. Disinfectants are refilled and regularly checked.
• Public touch points, such as handrails, door handles, and door knobs, are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
• Surfaces like reception, restaurant counters, and dining tables are cleaned regularly.
All departments have implemented hand washing or disinfection procedures to be performed multiple times during the employee’s shift.
• All employees are instructed every day on correct hand disinfection procedures.
• Employees are instructed to wash their hands before and after eating and before returning to the work area.
• Proper procedures are posted in all work areas of the home.
All Club Hotel Silvestre employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
• Company-insured employees have access to medical care.
For guests who are not feeling well, we have detailed protocols developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Health.
• If at any time a guest feels ill, they should return to their room and contact the reception. A trained member of our staff will come to the room and help assess the situation, and assess the need for medical assistance.
We have updated our reservation policies:
For hotel reservations
If you made a reservation by calling the hotel directly or through www.hotelsilvestre.com, you can cancel your reservation 48 hours in advance without penalty. Members of Club Hotel Silvestre can cancel 24 hours in advance without penalty. Contact the Club Hotel Silvestre Call Center (809) 550-2500 for assistance.
We want you to enjoy your stay with us. We assure you that we will be attentive and vigilant so that you can enjoy your vacation. For future updates on what we are doing in the field of health security, visit HotelSilvestre.com.
CEO, Club Hotel Silvestre